Are you getting what you should from your foods?
Sometimes we eat but don’t feel as if we are getting anything from it. It’s as if the foods just sit in our bellies. And they might.
We have digestive enzymes to digest foods and see that their nutrients are released to feed our cells. If our enzyme supply is low, or not working efficiently, the foods might just be taking up space. This not only robs us of nutrients, but could also lead to toxic bodies.
AIM PrepZymes™ provides you with a range of digestive enzymes specially formulated to help you digest the modern high-fat, high-sugar diet. These include protease, amylase, lipase, cellulase, lactase, sucrase, and maltase.
- Supplements body’s enzyme supply
- Aids digestion
- Improves assimilation and utilization of food
- Increases energy
Use AIM PrepZymes™, and discover what foods can do for you!
- Specially made for high-sugar, high-fat diets commonly found in "industrialized" countries
- Contains cultured enzymes
- Unique formula contains 50 mg of alpine wild garlic and 40 mg of papaya leaf
Have questions? Please call us at 1-800-349-1542
How to use AIM PrepZymes
- To aid in digestion, take 1 capsule before or during each meal. You may take more or less depending on your needs.
- Shelf life is 3 years, sealed. Store in a cool, dry, dark place (70-75 °F; 20.1-23.8 °C). Do not refrigerate.
All articles and information on this website are for educational purposes only. They are not to be regarded or relied upon as medical advice. The articles and information have not been evaluated by the FDA. Consult your health practitioner if you have health problems.
AIM products are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, mitigate or prevent a disease or illness. Results may vary per person.