How to use AIM Para 90
- It is recommended that you use AIM Para 90 1 to 2 times per year for cleansing.
- Take 1 capsule 3 times per day for 10 days. Take ˝ hour before meals on an empty stomach.
- Take no capsules for 3 days.
- Repeat this 10 days on, 3 days off cycle. The entire program should take about 90 days (7 complete cycles).
- You may increase your serving up to 8 capsules per day if you or a health practitioner believes it is necessary.
- Do not use AIM Para 90 if you are pregnant or nursing.
- If you have ulcers, colitis, or have had a colostomy, consult a health practitioner.
- Children over 3 can use AIM Para 90 under the supervision of a health practitioner. To find the serving, divide the child’s weight by the average adult weight. In North America, this is generally figured to be 150 lb (68 kg). The resulting fraction is the fraction of the adult serving size you give to the child. For example, for a 50 lb (22.7 kg) child, divide 50 by 150 (68 kg) to get 0.3 lb (0.3 kg), or 1/3. Use this fraction of an adult serving.
- Shelf life is 3 years, unopened. Close tightly after opening and store in a cool, dry, dark place (70-75 ° F; 20.1-23.8 ° C). Do not refrigerate.
All articles and information on this website are for educational purposes only. They are not to be regarded or relied upon as medical advice. The articles and information have not been evaluated by the FDA. Consult your health practitioner if you have health problems.
AIM products are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, mitigate or prevent a disease or illness. Results may vary per person.