AIM Leaf Greens is an all-natural juice concentrate that combines the leaves of four young plants to create a wide spectrum of nutrients, including vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and a balanced plant-based protein, all for whole body health. By blending the nutrient dense leaves of spinach, faba bean, field pea, and barley, AIM Leaf Greens harnesses the potency of each component to provide superior levels of iron, chromium, protein, chlorophyll and vitamins A and K. The result is a product that supports healthy kidney function, proper bone density, oxidation of bad cholesterol, and resistance to damage caused by free radicals.
Benefits of AIM Leaf Greens
- Ultra-cold filtration removes nearly all sugars and sodium from AIM Leaf Greens
- The flavonoid kaempferol improves kidney function and inhibits the oxidation of cholesterol low-density lipoprotein (LDL)
- The flavonoid quercetin inhibits the production and release of histamine
- Quercetin reduces the production of uric acid, improving the symptoms of gout
- L-Dopa from faba bean leaves can reduce the symptoms of Parkinson's disease
- Vitamin K is crucial to healthy bone density, may help to prevent the hardening of arteries and regulate blood sugar
- Lutein may prevent macular degeneration and protect the skin and eyes from free-radical damage
- Balanced amino acid profile to enable complete protein assembly in the human body
- Faba bean leaves increase the libido
Features of AIM Leaf Greens
- Four types of all-natural, nutrient-dense leaf ingredients - spinach, faba bean, field pea, and barley leaves
- Manufactured with cutting-edge ultra cold filtration technology
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Rich levels of antioxidants
- High levels of natural chlorophyll
- Consistent with diabetic diet
- Appropriate for vegetarian and strict vegan diets
- Smooth and mild citrus taste
- Potent enough to be taken once a day
- Manufactured with conservation farming practices
Have questions? Please call us at 1-800-349-1542
All articles and information on this website are for educational purposes only. They are not to be regarded or relied upon as medical advice. The articles and information have not been evaluated by the FDA. Consult your health practitioner if you have health problems.
AIM products are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, mitigate or prevent a disease or illness. Results may vary per person.
This page contains copyrighted materials and/or trademarks of AIM International,Inc. and is reprinted with permission.