Getting adequate fiber and cleansing, or detoxifying, are two often overlooked elements of maintaining not only digestive health but also whole body health.
AIM Herbal Fiberblend provides the fiber that is often lacking in our diets and cleansing herbs. This uniquecombination providestheperfectwaytomaintain your digestive health, keep your digestive system clean, and experience other benefits that are indicative of whole body health.
Fiber has long been recognized as one of the best food ingredients for maintaining bowel regularity and preventing constipation. Because it normalizes bowel movements, it can also be used to treat and manage chronic diarrhea. (Murray 1996) Consuming fiber reduces transit time and results in a more thorough evacuation of waste materials. It is thought to improve all aspects of colon function. Fiber is found only in fruits and plants. It is an indigestible complex carbohydrate and, therefore, adds few, if any, calories to the diet. There are two main types of fiber— water-soluble and insoluble. Both types of fiber are required in the daily diet, in the recommended ratio of 3:1 insoluble fiber to water-soluble fiber. (Shikany 2000)
AIM Herbal Fiberblend Benefits & Features
- Helps maintain whole body health
- Helps maintain digestive health
- Helps maintain regular bowel movements
- Detoxifies—removes toxins from the body
- Reduces transit time—provides more thorough evacuation of waste
- Water-soluble fiber helps maintain healthy cholesterol and blood sugar levels
- Fiber may reduce incidences of diverticulosis, colon cancer, and appendicitis
- More than 17 years of safe and beneficial use by AIM Members
- Contains the soluble fiber psyllium and 20 cleansing herbs
- Good source of fiber: 4 to 5 grams per 1-tablespoon (7 to 8 g) serving
- Simple, “one-step” detoxification product
- 13-oz (375 g) canisters available in unflavored and raspberry flavor, or
- 280-count vegetarian capsules
Have questions? Please call us at 1-800-349-1542
All articles and information on this website are for educational purposes only. They are not to be regarded or relied upon as medical advice. The articles and information have not been evaluated by the FDA. Consult your health practitioner if you have health problems.
AIM products are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, mitigate or prevent a disease or illness. Results may vary per person.
This page contains copyrighted materials and/or trademarks of AIM International,Inc. and is reprinted with permission.