Detoxification made easy!
AIM Herbal Fiberblend™ is the perfect product for your detoxification needs. Combining the soluble fiber psyllium with a variety of cleansing herbs, AIM Herbal Fiberblend™ provides a simple way to cleanse. With AIM Herbal Fiberblend™, there is no need to fast or to take multiple products at different times. You'll find that using AIM Herbal Fiberblend™ results in maintained digestive health and renewed energy.
- Reduced transit time
- More balanced assimilation of food
- More thorough evacuation of waste
- Herbal synergism
- Fiber studies show lowered cholesterol and reduced incidences of diverticulosis, colon cancer, and appendicitis
13 oz. powder
- Proven herbal formula
- Most cost-effective combination
- Has high content of soluble fiber
- Top quality-control standards in the industry
Have questions? Please call us at 1-800-349-1542
How to use AIM Herbal Fiberblend™
- Since most people consume less fiber per day than is recommended, you should start out with one-teaspoon (3 g) servings twice a day and gradually increase, over two weeks, to the recommended serving. The recommended serving size per day is based on weight:
- Up to 150 pounds (68 kg): 1 tablespoon (9 g) per day
- 150 - 200 pounds (68 - 90 kg): 11/2 tablespoons (14 g) per day
- 200 pounds or more ( 90+ kg): 2 tablespoons (18 g) per day
- Children should start out with ˝ teaspoon (11˝ g) per day and gradually increase to 1 teaspoon (3g) per day.
- Take 3 to 6 capsules per dose, 1 to 2 doses per day; i.e. minimum of 3 capsules or maximum of 12 capsules per day, depending upon weight and perceived requirements for cleansing
- Add AIM Herbal Fiberblend™ to 6 to 8 ounces (approx. 240 ml) of water or juice. Remember that the more fiber you consume, the more water you should consume. Drink eight glasses of water per day while using AIM Herbal Fiberblend™.
- Take AIM Herbal Fiberblend™ 1 hour before or 30 minutes after taking Barleygreen™, Just Carrots™, or RediBeets™.
- A few people, notably healthcare providers who have been occupationally exposed to psyllium dust, may develop a sensitivity to psyllium, resulting in an allergic reaction.
Some of the herbs in AIM Herbal Fiberblend™, if taken in large quantities, might not be safe for pregnant or lactating women. Although none of the herbs in AIM Herbal Fiberblend™ is found in a large quantity, if you are pregnant or lactating you should consult a health practitioner.
- If you are having more than three eliminations per day, you should reduce the serving size. How much to reduce the serving size depends on your weight. This may occur because of differences in metabolism.
- AIM Herbal Fiberblend™ has a shelf life of 3 years, unopened. Store in a cool, dry place (70°- 75° F; 20.1° - 23.8° C). Do not refrigerate.
AIM products are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, mitigate or prevent a disease or illness. Results may vary per person.
This page contains copyrighted materials and/or trademarks of AIM International,Inc. and is reprinted with permission.