Juicing is separating the juice of a fruit or vegetable from its fiber. It is a means of receiving optimal nutritional benefit from the fruits and vegetables we eat. Although there is value in eating raw fruits and vegetables, juicing provides a means to ensure that we are able to ingest and absorb the maximal amount of nutrients available.
Studies show that juice can provide most of the basics of human nutrition, including carbohydrates, proteins, fats, vitamins, and minerals, as well as phytochemicals and enzymes. Phytochemicals are simply plant chemicals that are thought to be essential to health. They have been found by the American Dietetic Association to be beneficial in at least four of the leading causes of death—cardiac disease, diabetes, hypertension, and cancer. Enzymes are essential for the thousands of chemical reactions that occur throughout the body—the production of energy at the cellular level, the facilitation of digestion, the absorption of digested nutrients, and the rebuilding and replenishing of all that the body requires for metabolism to occur.
AIM Benefits & Features
- Helps maintain whole body health
- Helps maintain a healthy immune system
- Provides increased energy
- Benefits of a wide spectrum of nutrients—vitamins, minerals and protein
- Benefits of unique and powerful plant antioxidants, including beta-carotene
- Benefits of live enzymes, including superoxide dismutase (SOD)
- Includes a complete amino acid profile
- Provides a complete juicing program
- Building on over 20 years of safe and beneficial use by AIM Members
- High quality continually sustained through research and development
- Natural chlorophyll
- Nutrients in natural proportions
- Pure juice products, minimal fiber present
- Benefits of juicing without the inconvenience
- Convenient powder
Have questions? Please call us at 1-800-349-1542
All articles and information on this website are for educational purposes only. They are not to be regarded or relied upon as medical advice. The articles and information have not been evaluated by the FDA. Consult your health practitioner if you have health problems.
AIM products are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, mitigate or prevent a disease or illness. Results may vary per person.
This page contains copyrighted materials and/or trademarks of AIM International,Inc. and is reprinted with permission.