Garlic with a difference!
AIM Bear Paw Garlic™ is garlic with a difference. It is not derived from Allium sativum, the domesticated garlic found in groceries and used in other garlic supplements. Rather, AIM Bear Paw Garlic™ comes from Allium ursinum, a unique wild garlic found in central Europe and also known as alpine wild garlic. This type of garlic was declared the "1992 Medicinal Plant of the Year" by the Association for the Protection and Research on European Medicinal Plants. What’s more, upon digestion, it’s odorless!
Alpine wild garlic has high levels of at least three compounds that are known to maintain healthy blood pressure levels. This aspect of wild garlic is under study at Georgetown University Medical Center. And of course, alpine wild garlic also provides the time-honored benefits of garlic as a support for the immune system.
- Helps maintain cardiovascular health
- Helps maintain healthy blood pressure levels
- Has all the benefits of regular garlic, plus more
- Displays antioxidant ability
- Activates macrophages to reduce the synthesis of LDL cholesterol and protect against plaques and blood clots
- Has antibacterial and antifungal properties for maintaining immuno health
- Increases microcirculation
- Is odorless upon digestion
- Has high adenosine content
- Has high g-glutamyl peptide (GLUT) content
- Has never been domesticated
- Active substances are found in the leaves, not the bulbs
How to use AIM Bear Paw Garlic
- Take 3 capsules per day. You may take them at any time.
- Shelf life is 4 years, sealed. Close tightly after opening and store in a cool, dry, dark place (70-75 øF; 20.1-23.8 øC). Do not refrigerate.
All articles and information on this website are for educational purposes only. They are not to be regarded or relied upon as medical advice. The articles and information have not been evaluated by the FDA. Consult your health practitioner if you have health problems.
AIM products are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, mitigate or prevent a disease or illness. Results may vary per person.