Garlic has a long history as a healthful plant, having been used for medicinal purposes from as early as 3000 B.C. Garlic is made up of sulfur compounds; amino acids; minerals, such as germanium, selenium, and zinc; and vitamins A, B, and C. Allicin, a sulfur- containing compound in garlic, is traditionally believed to be primarily responsible for most of the suggested benefits of garlic. Allicin is also responsible for garlic’s unique odor.
AIM Bear Paw Garlic Benefits & Features
- Helps maintain cardiovascular health
- Helps maintain healthy blood pressure
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels
- Has all the benefits of regular garlic, plus more
- Has antibacterial and antifungal properties for increased immuno health
- Displays antioxidant activity
- More than eight years of safe and beneficial use by AIM Members
- 1,002 mg of alpine wild garlic per 3-capsule serving
- Is odorless upon digestion
- Has high adenosine content
- Has high g-glutamyl peptide (GLUT) content
- Has never been domesticated
- Active substances found in the leaves, not the bulbs
- 90-count capsules
Have questions? Please call us at 1-800-349-1542
All articles and information on this website are for educational purposes only. They are not to be regarded or relied upon as medical advice. The articles and information have not been evaluated by the FDA. Consult your health practitioner if you have health problems.
AIM products are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, mitigate or prevent a disease or illness. Results may vary per person.
This page contains copyrighted materials and/or trademarks of AIM International,Inc. and is reprinted with permission.