One way to help maintain digestive health is to be aware of and take care of our intestinal flora – the trillions of bacteria that make the digestive tract their home. AIM FloraFood® contains a special blend of three powerful friendly bacteria – L. gasseri, B. bifidum and B. longum.
Friendly bacteria promote the production of B vitamins, break down and rebuild hormones, protect us from environmental toxins, and help to maintain healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels. AIM’s special formula requires no refrigeration.
- Maintains digestive health.
- Supplements friendly bacteria.
- Balances intestinal pH.
- Stimulates/enhances immune system.
- Maintains/restores a balanced intestinal flora.
- Alleviates gas.
- Replenishes/bolsters natural friendly flora
after antibiotic use.
- Helps produce vitamins, especially B vitamins.
- Maintains healthy cholesterol level.
- Unique blend of L. gasseri, B. bifidum,
- No refrigeration required.
- 1 billion live cells per capsule, guaranteed at
the time of expiration.
- Ability to withstand stomach acid.
- Bacteria adhere to the intestinal wall.
- Distribution throughout the digestive tract.
- 60-count vegetarian capsules
Have questions? Please call us at 1-800-349-1542
All articles and information on this website are for educational purposes only. They are not to be regarded or relied upon as medical advice. The articles and information have not been evaluated by the FDA. Consult your health practitioner if you have health problems.
AIM products are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, mitigate or prevent a disease or illness. Results may vary per person.
This page contains copyrighted materials and/or trademarks of AIM International,Inc. and is reprinted with permission.