AIM FloraFood contains a special blend of three powerful friendly bacteria—Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum and Bifidobacterium longum.
Lactobacilli are one of the most important types of friendly bacteria found in the digestive tract, making mainly the small intestine home. These bacteria get their name (lacto) because they are able to turn milk sugar into lactic acid.
Lactobacilli are able to “balance” unfriendly bacteria because when they produce lactic acid, they alter the intestinal environment, making it unsuitable for unfriendly bacteria. In other words, lactobacilli do not destroy the unfriendly bacteria; they destroy their home, forcing them to leave.
AIM FloraFood Benefits & Features
- Maintains digestive health.
- Supplements friendly bacteria.
- Balances intestinal pH.
- Stimulates/enhances immune system.
- Maintains intestinal health.
- Maintains/restores a balanced intestinal flora.
- Promotes healthy, friendly or beneficial flora.
- Alleviates gas.
- Replenishes/bolsters natural friendly flora after antibiotic use.
- Inhibits bacterial/viral infections, including Candida and H. pylori.
- Helps produce vitamins, especially B vitamins.
- Maintains healthy cholesterol level.
- Unique blend of L. acidophilus, B. bifidum, B. longum.
- Amber bottles protect bacteria from the elements.
- No refrigeration required.
- 1 billion live cells per capsule.
- Potency guaranteed at the time of consumption.
- Ability to withstand stomach acid.
- Bacteria adheres to the intestinal wall.
- Distribution throughout the digestive tract.
- 60-count vegetarian capsules
Have questions? Please call us at 1-800-349-1542
All articles and information on this website are for educational purposes only. They are not to be regarded or relied upon as medical advice. The articles and information have not been evaluated by the FDA. Consult your health practitioner if you have health problems.
AIM products are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, mitigate or prevent a disease or illness. Results may vary per person.
This page contains copyrighted materials and/or trademarks of AIM International,Inc. and is reprinted with permission.