AIM CellSparc 360 combines CoQ10, tocotrienols, and fish oil to provide you with the ultimate heart health product. These three ingredients work together to ensure adequate energy production at the cellular level and to maintain a healthy lipid profile. They truly provide a synergistic effect for heart health.
Studies also indicate that CoQ10 supplementation may decrease the amount of medication used by heart disease patients, improve health as measured by the New York Heart Association functional scale, improve overall quality of life for heart patients, and act to maintain healthy blood pressure levels.
In addition to cardiac benefits, CoQ10 has been positively researched with regard to periodontal disease, athletic performance (stressful exercise reduces blood levels of CoQ10), muscular dystrophy, immunity and infections, and HIV.
AIM CellSparc 360 Benefits & Features
- Helps maintain cardiovascular health
- Helps maintain healthy triglyceride levels
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels
- Helps maintain gum health
- Increases energy production at the cellular level
- Potent antioxidant
- Quick absorption into the bloodstream
- More than six years of safe and beneficial use by AIM Members
- Unique formula contains 60 mg of coenzymeQ10, 100 mg of tocotrienols, and 240 mg of fish oil per softgel capsule
- Japanese source of coenzyme Q10
- Coenzyme Q10 derived from a plant source
- No harsh solvents used in coenzyme Q10 extraction process
- Softgel delivery system means quicker absorption
- 30-softgel capsules
Have questions? Please call us at 1-800-349-1542
All articles and information on this website are for educational purposes only. They are not to be regarded or relied upon as medical advice. The articles and information have not been evaluated by the FDA. Consult your health practitioner if you have health problems.
AIM products are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, mitigate or prevent a disease or illness. Results may vary per person.
This page contains copyrighted materials and/or trademarks of AIM International,Inc. and is reprinted with permission.