The link between stress, DHEA, magnesium, and AIM Cell Wellness Restorer™
According to C. Norman Shealy, M.D., Ph.D., the key to maintaining good health is practicing a holistic approach: making good nutrition, exercise, and stress management a part of our daily lives.
With our hectic schedules and the many demands on our time, we are all under stress. Our body’s ability to deal with stress can be related to inadequate levels of magnesium and DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone).
In his book Sacred Healing, Dr. Shealy notes that reduced levels of DHEA are found in every known illness. It is his belief that “the decline in DHEA is related to cumulative stress and how well individuals handle this.”
When the body produces cortisol, it also produces DHEA. DHEA works with the cortisol both to bring the body back to normal and also to buffer us from some of the negative effects of cortisol. However, if the stress continues, the cortisol continues to rise, but DHEA levels begin to decrease. This is because DHEA is converted into cortisol—in other words, DHEA is sacrificed for the cortisol. This results in a high cortisol to DHEA ratio and a loss of the buffer against cortisol.
AIM Cell Wellness Restorer™
Dr. Norman Shealy, one of the world’s experts on pain management and wellness, notes, “I feel we could do more for the health of the world than anything else we can imagine by raising magnesium and DHEA levels. We all should be using the simplest, safest way of getting our intracellular magnesium to a normal range. The simplest and most efficient way I know to do this is to use AIM Cell Wellness Restorer™.”
- Supports magnesium and DHEA levels
- Reduces stress
- Improves sleep
- Increases energy
- Softens skin
- Relieves sunburn
- Relieves insect bites
- Reduces joint and muscular aches, pains, and swelling
12 oz. fluid
- Revolutionary cell-restoring bath additive
- No other product like it in the world
- All-natural, nontoxic ingredients
- Fast-acting results
- Convenient and easy to use
- Stress—more than you think
|Cell Wellness Restorer - 24 pack|
24 pack: 12 oz fluid ea.
|Cell Wellness InformationProduct details and frequently asked questions.|
Have questions? Please call us at 1-800-349-1542
How to use AIM Cell Wellness Restorer
- Shake thoroughly before using.
- Mix approximately 2 ounces (60 ml) in your bath. You may use more or less depending on your needs. AIM Cell Wellness Restorercan be used in any temperature water.
- You may rub AIM Cell Wellness Restorer directly on the skin. Wash the area well before applying.
- You may also use AIM Cell Wellness Restorer in a footbath: Fill with warm water a glass or plastic container large enough for both feet to comfortably fit. The water should be deep enough to submerge your toes; it can be deeper if you choose. Start with 1 ounce of AIM Cell Wellness Restorer and increase as your needs dictate.
- If you have any open cuts or abrasion, do not use. For topical use only.
All articles and information on this website are for educational purposes only. They are not to be regarded or relied upon as medical advice. The articles and information have not been evaluated by the FDA. Consult your health practitioner if you have health problems.
AIM products are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, mitigate or prevent a disease or illness. Results may vary per person.