AIM CellSparc 360™ combines coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) with tocotrienols and fish oil to make a complete circulatory product.
CoQ10 is the spark that manufactures energy at the cellular level, and its relation to cardiovascular health has been studied for years. Tocotrienols are a type of vitamin E and are proving to have health benefits. Recent research indicates that tocotrienols may have 40 to 60 times more antioxidant ability than vitamin E and work to maintain healthy cholesterol levels. Fish oil provides a fat-soluble substance to carry the CoQ10 and also helps to maintain cardiovascular health.
- Helps maintain cardiovascular health
- Helps maintain healthy triglyceride levels
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels
- Helps maintain gum health
- Increases energy production at the cellular level
- Potent antioxidant
- Quick absorption into the bloodstream
30 Softgel Capsules
- More than four years of safe and beneficial use by AIM Members
- Unique formula contains 60 mg of coenzyme Q10, 100 mg of tocotrienols, and 240 mg of fish oil per softgel capsule
Japanese source of coenzyme Q10
- Coenzyme Q10 derived from a plant source
- No harsh solvents used in coenzyme Q10 extraction process
- Softgel delivery system means quicker absorption
Have questions? Please call us at 1-800-349-1542
How to use AIM CellSparc 360
- Take 1 to 2 softgel capsules per day. Although the inclusion of the fish oil diluent helps improve absorption of the CoQ10, it is still recommended that you take the capsules with meals. Some people feel immediate benefits; others notice results after 6 to 8 weeks.
- Shelf life is 3 years, unopened. Close tightly after opening and store in a cool, dry, dark place (70-75° F; 20.1-23.8° C). Do not refrigerate.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult a health practitioner.
- Diabetics should consult a health practitioner.
All articles and information on this website are for educational purposes only. They are not to be regarded or relied upon as medical advice. The articles and information have not been evaluated by the FDA. Consult your health practitioner if you have health problems.
AIM products are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, mitigate or prevent a disease or illness. Results may vary per person.