Carrot juice made easy!
Have you ever wished you could have carrot juice anytime? Then you’ll love AIM Just Carrots™! AIM Just Carrots™ gives you the fresh, healthy taste of carrot juice in a convenient powder form! One serving of AIM Just Carrots™ provides you with 360 percent of the Daily Value for beta carotene, plus other vitamins, minerals, and phytochemicals found in raw carrots. You’ll find AIM Just Carrots™ a great way to maintain total health through the benefits of carrots!
- Helps maintain whole body health
- Powerful antioxidant, prevents cell degeneration
- Special nutrition for the eyes and skin
- Benefits of juicing
- Benefits of live enzymes
- More than nine years of safe and beneficial use by AIM Members
- Contains 35,000 International Units of beta carotene per serving-700% of the Daily Value recommended by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration!
- Pure juice product, minimal fiber present
- Nutrients in natural proportions
- Benefits of juicing without the inconvenience
- 14.1 oz powder
Have questions? Please call us at 1-800-349-1542
How to use AIM Just Carrots
- Take 2 tbsp (16 g) 1 time per day. Mix with water, juice, or other members of the AIM Garden Trio™. Or, take 12 caplets 1 time per day. You may take more or less depending on your needs.
- For best results, place AIM Just Carrots dry under the tongue.
- Drink AIM Just Carrots immediately after mixing it.
- AIM Just Carrots is best taken on an empty stomach: 30 minutes before or 2 hours after a meal.
- Shelf life is 2 to 3 years, unopened. Close tightly after opening and store in a cool, dry, dark place (70-75 °F; 20.1-23.8 °C). Do not refrigerate.
- You may mix AIM Just Carrots with other AIM products, except AIM Herbal Fiberblend™. Take AIM Herbal Fiberblend 1 hour before or 30 minutes after taking AIM Just Carrots powder.
All articles and information on this website are for educational purposes only. They are not to be regarded or relied upon as medical advice. The articles and information have not been evaluated by the FDA. Consult your health practitioner if you have health problems.
AIM products are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, mitigate or prevent a disease or illness. Results may vary per person.