Whole body health is achieved when all body systems are in balance. No single body system is targetedówe make choices that keep all systems toxin-free and that supply all systems with optimum nutrition. The result is total wellness: waking up every day feeling great! AIM BarleyLife is an all-natural, green barley grass juice powder concentrate that helps provide the daily nutrition you need to develop a strong foundation for your good health.
AIM BarleyLife is available in four varieties: AIM BarleyLife new harvest powder, AIM BarleyLife no kelp powder, cherry-apple flavored AIM BarleyLife Xtra powder, and AIM BarleyLife capsules.
AIM BarleyLife Benefits & Features
- Helps maintain whole body healthófor a strong foundation
- Delivers two to three times more nutrients, per serving, than found in a typical serving of green vegetables
- Assists in fulfilling the new Food Pyramid recommendations by providing six to nine fruit/vegetable portions per every three servings of AIM BarleyLife
- Promotes a healthy immune system
- Increases overall energy
- Offers unique and powerful plant antioxidants
- Contains live enzymes, including superoxide dismustase (SOD)
- Includes a complete profile of amino acidsóconsidered the building blocks of life
- Enhances performance for those with active livesó athletes, business professionals, parents on-the-go
- Provides anti-inflammatory action for healthier joints and tissues
- Exhibits cholesterol-lowering effects
- Gives you the advantage of juicing without the mess
- Built on over 20 years of safe and beneficial use by AIM Members
- Developed through more than 25 years of research
- Holistic approach to crop management
- Grown in clean, green, pristine environments
- Crops only cut once
- Natural chlorophyll
- Neutral pH
- Pure juice, not milled grass; minimal fiber present
- Nutrients in natural proportions without synthetic or genetic modification
Have questions? Please call us at 1-800-349-1542
All articles and information on this website are for educational purposes only. They are not to be regarded or relied upon as medical advice. The articles and information have not been evaluated by the FDA. Consult your health practitioner if you have health problems.
AIM products are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, mitigate or prevent a disease or illness. Results may vary per person.
This page contains copyrighted materials and/or trademarks of AIM International,Inc. and is reprinted with permission.