Are beets good for you?
Your mother said they were, and she was right! Like any vegetable, beets contain a wealth of nutrients and important phytochemicals. Beet juice can be considered an essential part of any nutritional juicing program. AIM RediBeets™ is 100 percent beet juice powder and provides you with the benefits of red beet juice without the time and expense of juicing. Great for maintaining overall health!
- Helps maintain whole body health
- Provides cleansing effect
- Residue-free red beets
- Pure juice product, minimal fiber present
- Nutrients in natural proportion
- Most advanced processing technology
- Benefit of juicing without the inconvenience
- Convenient for consistent use
Have questions? Please call us at 1-800-349-1542
How to use AIM RediBeets
- Take 1 tsp (4 g) 2 times per day. Mix with water, juice, or other members of the AIM Garden Trio™. Or, take 6 caplets 1 time per day. You may use more or less depending on your needs.
- Because beet juice can have a strong effect on some individuals when they use it for the first time (dizziness due to detoxification), it is suggested that you take the recommended serving. Do not exceed 2 servings per day without the advice of a health practitioner.
- Drink AIM RediBeets immediately after mixing it.
AIM RediBeets is best taken on an empty stomach: 30 minutes before or 2 hours after a meal.
- Shelf life is 2 to 3 years, sealed. Close tightly after opening and store in a cool, dry, dark place (70-75 F; 20.1-23.8 C). Do not refrigerate.
- You may take AIM RediBeets with other AIM products, except AIM Herbal Fiberblend™. Take AIM Herbal Fiberblend 1 hour before or 30 minutes after taking AIM RediBeets.
All articles and information on this website are for educational purposes only. They are not to be regarded or relied upon as medical advice. The articles and information have not been evaluated by the FDA. Consult your health practitioner if you have health problems.
AIM products are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, mitigate or prevent a disease or illness. Results may vary per person.