AIM BarleyLife™ is bursting with nutrition. It contains 2½ times the beta carotene found in a an equivalent weight of raw carrots and about 25 times that found in an equivalent weight of raw broccoli. Beta carotene is an important antioxidant known to protect cells. It is implicated in cardiovascular health and is believed to have anti-cancer benefits.
AIM BarleyLife™ also contains more than 7 times the calcium found in an equivalent weight of raw spinach and 15 times the calcium found in an equivalent weight of raw broccoli. Calcium is essential for bone development. In addition, AIM BarleyLife™ contains more of other essential vitamins and minerals, more amino acids, more enzymes—including peroxidase, a marker of freshness, and superoxide dismutase, a marker of antioxidant activity and a free-radical fighter—more antioxidants—including at least two powerful ones, lutonarin and saponarin—and more chlorophyll.
Benefits of AIM BarleyLife™
Research has found that green barley extract has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activity, immune system support, and cholesterol-lowering effects.
Anecdotal evidence indicates that AIM BarleyLife™ helps maintain whole body health and provides increased energy and stamina.
Why is AIM BarleyLife™ better?
- AIM’s barley seed varieties provide the widest window of harvest.
- AIM’s barley crops thrive in the clean, green, pristine lands of New Zealand and Canada in which the nutrients in the soil contribute to the nutrients in the plants and the juice.
- AIM’s barley crops are staggered for a consistent processing campaign in which each field is harvested when the plants are bursting with nutrition.
- AIM’s barley crops are harvested when they are at their nutritional peak, before they enter the reproductive cycle and use their nutrients to produce grain.
- AIM’s barley crops are cut only once, allowing for optimum nutrient density.
- AIM’s harvested barley leaves are juiced and chilled immediately, rendering the enzymes dormant and preserving their precious nutrients.
- AIM’s barley juice is powdered using the most advanced and efficient methods for ensuring maximum freshness and nutrition.
Have questions? Please call us at 1-800-349-1542
All articles and information on this website are for educational purposes only. They are not to be regarded or relied upon as medical advice. The articles and information have not been evaluated by the FDA. Consult your health practitioner if you have health problems.
AIM products are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, mitigate or prevent a disease or illness. Results may vary per person.
This page contains copyrighted materials and/or trademarks of AIM International,Inc. and is reprinted with permission.